August 23, 2018

Here comes a new(ish) challenger, I guess?


Proving that EVO lasts all year here on Cross-Up, here’s…something that is distinctly not tied to any currently-released or upcoming fighting game.  But the blog is called Cross-Up, so I would be remiss if I didn’t adhere to the theme.

Well, since I’m not planning on boring anyone with the details (for once), I’ll make this brief.  I’ve been putting in the work with my characters recently, primarily because I’ve been on something of an art kick -- though as a writer of sorts, you can bet that many a notebook page has been scribbled upon.  What’s relevant to this blog is that because of my work beyond it, I may have reached a new level.  Presumably that means I’ve leveled up as a writer, but more importantly, I feel like I may have made a breakthrough with a certain character.  

Right now, he’s the one character I need to make a breakthrough with the most.


Given that?  I want to take some time to start writing about him -- and me, if only because he’s dragging me along by a lasso -- as a sort of progress report.  It could be an exercise in learning, for you and me.  Mostly me.  Still, visual aids would be impending, so that’d be a plus.  Honestly, it’s because I’ve got one key visual aid locked and loaded that I’m ready to talk about him again…aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that same visual aid is the reason why I’ve blown more hours than I’m comfortable admitting.  Stupid perfectionist streak.

Whatever the case, look forward to more.  Or not, since I’m certain this will garner negative page views (again).  But not every blog post can be about My Hero Academia, soooooooooooooooooo…just tough it out for a bit.

Thanks for reading.  Now to embed a song that’s both immensely and hardly relevant.  Because that’s how I do.


Huh.  I should watch that again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment