October 31, 2018

Let’s discuss…nah, let’s GO VOTE.


I mean, technically I already got my vote in (based early voting), but it builds a sense of rapport if I say “let’s go vote”.

This was going to be a lengthy and in-depth post about my thoughts on the state of political affairs today -- my reasoning and/or my opinions -- but I think I’ll hold off for now.  Partly because “thousands and thousands of words” is my MO, and sometimes you’ve got to do something special to show how hard the die has been cast.

So I’ll say it upfront, as simply and as quickly as I can: GO VOTE.  If you have already, then I’m psychically high-fiving you from my side of the internet.  If not?  You’ve still got a little time before early voting ends, so make plans to scurry to your polling place of choice/convenience and do it.  This is your big chance to decide what direction America’s heading in.  So no matter what you believe in, or whose side you’re on, make your choice.  Drive your trusted officials to the top, so that you all can impart your vision of justice upon the country.  And with it, the future.

I mean, even I got out there and did it.  I had the courage, and the sheer willpower, to get off my PC for 15 minutes.  So are you going to lose to me?  I hope not.

Go vote.  Good luck out there.  And no matter what happens, I’ll see you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment